Intellectual Property Rights
All information and content related to items on the website of Vumbi Enterprise including but not limited to price, details, dimensions, weight, descriptions, and specifications of the items are translated by us from the information obtained from suppliers’. For the reason of the technical limitations, Vumbi Enterprise cannot make a full warrant that the said information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to Vumbi Enterprise. You may not use Vumbi Enterprise’s content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits Vumbi Enterprise or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. The software used or applied on this site (the "Software") is the property of Vumbi Enterprise and/or its Software suppliers. The content, the Compilation and the Software are all protected under state, national and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Vumbi Enterprise. Any site content can only be reproduced or distributed with express permission from Vumbi Enterprise. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
4.1 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Vumbi Enterprise respects intellectual property including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, design and business confidentiality. If you believe that the supplier on our website is selling material that infringes the intellectual property rights of holders, you are welcome to assert your rights and/or file a complaint in accordance with the below agent.
It is the policy of Vumbi Enterprise to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and EU laws, international laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, design, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws.
4.1.1 SALE OF UNAUTHORIZED GOODS
If you are an intellectual property rights owner, and you believe that any goods and/or services for sale, or makes it available that infringe your intellectual property rights provided by our supplier on Vumbi Enterprise, then you may send the following information in its entirety to our firstname.lastname@example.org. Information required:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material and where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
- Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. "XYZ copyright", "ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04", etc. In the case of copyright infringement, please provide the copyright registration number or a link to the platform where it was first published, the URL of the infringing work/image and/or other information proving that you are the copyright owner or authorized to use it);
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
4.1.2 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your proprietary work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to email@example.com pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2):
- The Full Legal Name and physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copy.